- Responsible for assisting the Branch Manager in managing the overall operations of a supermarket.
- Institutes the required action programs that will result in achieving high standards of customer service, courtesy and product knowledge training to all floor staff.
- Ensure that all staff perform their respective jobs effectively, duty rosters are properly prepared and adhered to, and all staff are properly attired.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by Manager.
- At least 2 years relevant experience in supermarket operations.
- Good leadership and communication skills
- Effectively bilingual