Application and use of Prime Membership Card is subjected to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Applicants are qualified to sign up Prime Membership for FREE with a minimum purchase of S$20 net in a single receipt at Prime Supermarket outlets, subject to a minimum age of 16 years old.
- Member will enjoy Prime Membership annual renewal at no cost until further notice.
- Application must be made in person at any Prime Supermarket outlets.
- Incomplete or ambiguous applications will not be processed.
- 1 (One) FRESH POINT will be awarded for every S$1 spent subject to a minimum purchase of S$10 net in a single receipt.
- Every block of 100 FRESH POINTs earned entitles the Member to redeem 1 (One) Prime$ during purchase.
- FRESH POINTs will only be awarded for purchases made by the member and upon the presentation of the Prime Membership Card before payment without demand. Identification card may be requested for verification purposes.
- Prime Membership Card and FRESH POINTs are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- FRESH POINTs will only be awarded for transactions made at check-out counters in Prime Supermarket outlets
- FRESH POINTs earned in a calendar year will expire on 31st March of the following calendar year. Upon expiry, FRESH POINTs in the account will be forfeited.
- FRESH POINTs will not be awarded for purchases of Gift Vouchers, use of promotional coupons and other privileges unless otherwise stated.
- FRESH POINTs will not be awarded for purchases of tobacco products.
- FRESH POINTs will not be awarded in conjunction with Senior Citizen’s discount.
- Prime Supermarket may collect, use and/or disclose Member’s personal information that is necessary to verify Member’s identity, process the Membership card, deliver products and services to the Member, analyze preferences and inform Member of upcoming promotions or events organized or co-organized by Prime Supermarket and its affiliate companies.
- Prime Supermarket may update Member with information such as promotions, launch of new products & services and special events via communication channels including direct mails, emails, phone calls and text messages.
- If Member does not wish to receive our marketing mails, emails, phone calls and text messages, Member may opt out by sending email to email@example.com.
Termination and Cancellation
- A replacement fee of S$5 will be charged for each lost or damaged Prime Membership Card.
- Fraud, misuse and/or other misconduct involving the acquisition and/or use of points may result in the immediate cancellation, restriction or termination of the Prime Membership.
- Terms and Conditions may be amended or terminated without prior notice at the sole discretion of Prime Supermarket.
- Member may at any time terminate the Prime Membership by written notice to Prime Supermarket via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upon the termination or cancellation of the account for whatever reasons, all FRESH POINTs will be forfeited and Member shall have no further claim against the Prime Supermarket.
The above terms and conditions may be added, amended or withdrawn without prior notice at the sole discretion of Prime Supermarket.