- Support service counter and display seafood products in accordance to S.O.P.
- Attend to customer queries and provide cutting/gutting service
- Promote and advise customers in product selection
- Ensure work station is maintained according to safety and hygiene standards
- Perform pre and post shift preparations and assist in stocktake
- Support any other duties as assigned.
- Good knowledge of seafood products
- Basic fish cutting skills with at least one year of relevant experience
- Candidates with kitchen cutting experience welcome to apply
- Service oriented with positive attitude
- Able to work on weekends and public holidays on 6-days rostered shifts.