- Display fish and seafood products
- Manage service counter and fish-bed display in accordance to S.O.P.
- Advise customers in selection, cooking methods and storage requirements
- Determine customers’ needs and minimise product wastage.
- Keep area clean, sanitized and customer ready
- Perform pre and post shift preparations, stocktake and cost analysis.
- Perform quality checks and maintain product freshness
- Support any other duties as assigned.
- Strong seafood knowledge and fish-bed display techniques
- Experienced fishcutter with superb filleting and processing skills
- Good communication and up-selling skills
- Dynamic personality with excellent service mindset
- Able to remain professional and helpful at all times
- Able to work on weekends and public holidays on 6-days rostered shifts.